“Leatt’s 3DF 6.0 knee guards are streamlined, yes, but they also offer more protection than you’ll receive from the many knee guards out there that are, by comparison, heavy-duty knee warmers.”
Pinkbike tested our new Leatt 6.0 Knee Guard recently, which consists of a vented, pre-curved Neoprene sleeve that provides snug joint support while hard shell sliders and Lab-developed impact foam take the heavier knocks.
“Leatt took a flexible chassis and paired it with a bit of hardshell protection. In short, the 3DF 6.0 is a hybrid pad of sorts–the benefits of soft and hard-shell armor in a fairly svelte package that you can comfortably pedal around in in all day, and yet still rely on when you really cook a corner and hit the deck,” Pinkbike wrote.
Leatt 3DF 6.0 Details
• Soft knee guard w/ co-molded hard shell
• 3DF AirFit ventilated, soft-impact foam
• Meets EN1621-1 knee-protection standards
• Anti-slip calf band and silicone grippers
• Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh fabrics
• Weight: 530 grams
• Available in black (tested), blue/black and white/black
• MSRP: $89.99 USD / €99,99